General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. IOS app:forward and backward button and stop and play button for chords diagrams

Put a forward,backward and stop and play button for chords in the diagrams view! Right now is too hard for beginners to get the chord right immediately so going backward so you can redo a chord or stopping the chord as many times i want until i get it really right!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Maybe this has already been thought of... If not...another clever idea maybe...

Maybe Chordify will let us enhance a song we play in Chordify in the future with audio equalizer effects to enhance the song's sound while it's being played on Choridy!!!

Just a idea..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A new diagram option

It would be nice to have an on/off switch enabling an alternative graphic mode for diagrams. Basically the same GUI with an added feature that when the black cursor hovers over a note it shows up the chord diagram. It would be like when you use your qwerty on the phone and you tap a character it displays a big size font above it, but in this case it would be the same cursor automatically touching the (font) note and showing a big diagram above.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your idea. We have no current plans to implement such a feature as this would severely reduce the chord window size for smaller screens.
    However, have you checked out the chord diagrams button (4th in from the left on the chords page)? This will bring up all the diagrams for the chords of the song that you are on and can also be printed out free of charge so you can refer to these while you are playing.

5. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Memphis Notation

for Chord Language; I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, etc...easy to transpose and is univeral

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Suggestions not same as feedback. Feedback is these chords are not accurate.

You need a human to proof the software's interpretation. The chords in the song I paid for were NOT accurate. About 50% of the chords were wrong. I was able to figure it out after a while as to which of your chords to ignore, which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of 0.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. los tonos en las cumbias.

hola buenos dias les sigue fallando mucho loa tonos en la cumbia es ritmo de bateria y guiro y ustedes ponen tonos ahi si es solo ritmo ,por favor contraten a un mexicano o colombiano para las cumbias les falla mucgo ,ya les comente que mucha cumbia no lleva guitarra gracias.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. emplear acordes para cuatro venezolano

sugiero colocarlos en la lista de opciones, aparte de ukelele y guitarra

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can the volume of lead vocal be controlled?

Can the lead vocal volume be controlled?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support for different and changing time signatures

A lot of the music I listen to contains time signatures other than 3/4 and 4/4, such as 5/4 or 7/8. It also contains changes of time signatures in a single piece. I understand this would be near impossible to implement automatically, but I think it would be a good idea to add the capability to edit the time signature and change it over the course of the song. Good luck!

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Podrian Subir algun video tutorial?

Esta genial la pagina, solo que seria bueno que subieran un video tutorial, bueno, es lo que pienso, porque hay algunos acordes que no los conozco y no estoy seguro como pueden ser.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Traducir – https://translate.google.co.uk/

Thanks for your idea! We currently have no plans to add include a video tutorial on the site but we do listen to our users so we will be watching the votes.

For the chords you do not know, did you realise that you could get the chord diagrams, simply by clicking on the “Diagrams” button, 4th in from the left on the chord page? Hopefully that will helps!

14. Alternate colour of lines

The background colour of the chords are all white, if each second line had a light grey background, the eye can follow the chords easier.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. tonos en cumbia

hola buenos dias soy de mexico y aca se oye mucha cumbia colombiana y mexicana y no se usa la guitarra. la cumbia de rocio que acabo de ver ustedes la tienen en un solo tono Bm y lleva dos tonos Bm y A yo les sugiere que se ayuden con el bajo electrico ,porque ponen tonos que no llevan las cumbias y en otros les faltan tonos contraten a un colombiano o mexicano para que les ayude,gracias.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gracias por la idea! Y su perspectiva cultural única. Nos encanta escuchar lo que piensan nuestros usuarios, por lo que estaremos observando los votos y le permitirá saber si decidimos implementar esto.

16. SDK

In order to have access to more platforms a SDK should be implemented to give access to independent developers to access the chord transcription engine. This reduces cost of development and let the service evolve to new levels not under the scope of Chordify.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. improvements of accuracy

Your program is awesome and you did s great job. Thank you. Next step how to improve accuracy? Begining from manual way. User found a wrong voice and mark "doubts" in the cell for later analysis. There is no place now. At least bubble as in excel sheets. Second suggestion - you prepared edition list of chords. Fantastic. But there is a lack of sound of choosing chord. I know it is not ease to do it. But we have proper sound in our head and ear :-) we could compare it to note from the list. You can imagine…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your considered feedback – certainly not crazy. These are all good ideas. Right now we’re working on improving our algorithms from base level so we’re expecting that in the near future the chord extractions will dramatically improve. However, we will be keeping an eye on things and should this not happen as quickly as anticipated, may well decide to implement some of these ideas!

18. Is it possible to develop a program to produce notations like what you do for chords?

CHORDIFY has been delivering chords for any song with remarkable precision. Therefore I have increased my expectations from CHORDIFY to go go one step further. I promise I won't ask for more. Hat's off to you CHORDIFY. Well done. God blessnyou.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. We have no immediate plans to implement such an idea as we have been focussing all our efforts on the chord transcriptions – we’re really glad you are happy with this, though we think we have plenty of improvement still to make in this quarter! However, we’ll let you know if we decided to do this.

19. Artist page

At the end of the song have a choice of, "more from this artist." A page listing all songs available from the current artist being played.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your idea. This is something we have looked at but have no immediate plans to implement. However, for a taste of Premium, why not check out our demo? Or buy a Chordify Premium credit to use on one song? That way, you can experience the service without committing yourself to a subscription. Also note that if you sign up to an annual subscription and it’s not for you, if you let us know within 14 days, we will cancel the subscription and refund the payment.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base