I suggest you ...

Chords and grips side by side view

Come on devs. This is not that hard!
I can even do it live with the chrome dev tools. The step to responsive isn't that hard either.

How to:
I am using google chrome here but this is possible in firefox and ie too.
1: Bring the grips view up by clicking the button
2: Right click on one of the grips or in between. Hit "Inspect". The developer toolbar opens.
3: Look for <div id="gripsArea" [...]. Right click that and hit copy.
4: Look for <div id="chordsWrapper" [...]. Right click and hit paste. You should have two "grips-area" divs below. The second you just pasted.
5: Select the second "grips-area" div.
6. Assign the following key value pairs on the right side panel inside the styles section. Just make sure to insert them under element.style{[...]}.

display: block
width: 500px
height: 500px
position: absolute
top: -300px
left: 500px

You will have to tweak the values to your liking and needs.

@admin
Depending on the system it should really be feasible to make it responsive in a day or so. Think premium feature ;)

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Holz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ed & Verna-Lee Downey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not leave the Written Chord Patterns in the song alone so that you can practice them before you start the song ? Now you have to run through the whole song to find the Chords that you are not familiar with to practice them . Having the music notes for the Chords does not give you the fingering for the Chords it only makes it harder to figure them out !!! I do not read notes on the guitar I read Tab & chord patterns ? I like the new page setup otherwise but it is similar to Riffstation but not as confusing . Great program though !!!

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base