I suggest you ...

Allow premium users to download as many pdfs/midis as they want to

I like the premium user model of chordify because both sides (users and chordify) benefit from the model since it gives premium users very usefull additional features but still makes chordify attractive for free users and so allow chordify to get a large user basis. But I think the premium membership would even more attractive if there wasnt' a restriction of 25 pdfs and 25 midis per month. This fact is the only drawback still holding me back from choosing premium.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the response! Ok, I can fully understand need of a boundary regarding scripts which would be able to exploit the site otherwise.

For my part I think for example either 100 pdf/100 midi would be a number which is still attractive for me. Or 100 units (meaning 100 downloads no matter if midi OR pdf) might still be acceptable.
    In comparison to 25 per data type this would be numbers where I wouldn't have to worry to run out of downloadable sheets too soon.
    I don't think that I would need 100 downloads every month but the thing is, that if I decide to pay 49.99€ per year or 5.99€ per month for a service like this (which is great in many other ways!), I wouldn't like to still have to worry about to run out of downloads of one particular file type and therefore have to plan which songs I "really need" in this month and what songs I can still "possibly waste" downloads on, which I wouldn't needed afterwards or so...

I probably will use Chordify from time to time and not permantly, so maybe I do research for a song setlist for my band in one month and would need 40-60 downloads. And in the other month I will be playing gigs and only download 3 songs since I don't have time.
    I can imagine that this is similar for many ofther musicians.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base