I suggest you ...

Chordify Premium is too expensive; the prices should be lower/cheaper

I am willing to pay but prices for plan are horrible. Besides there are many more apps that allow you to do the same thing and there are many others that will be available to users for free.

240 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rick commented  · 

What is yearly lowest price????

• billy roberts commented  · 

Will be canceling my profile use to be free and that was not great , not worth paying for , bye

• Laura Marchisello commented  · 

The apps awesome just don't like the monthly fees I rather pay one year subscription.

• Anonymous commented  · 

its asking me 3,00,000 rupees an year for this app, i thought it must be a glitch or maybe in Columbian or Zimbabwean currency or something where an icecream costs thousands of peso but not this thing actually costs 3,00,000 indian ruppes. in 300k i can hire two professional guitarists to sing me tunes for 8 hours daily. good luck finding subscribers at this price point .please tell me if you have more than 2 subscribers

• AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  · 

Dear anonymous,

We don't have an option to cancel your Trial for the following reason: when this Trial expires, it will simply run out–nothing will be automatically renewed and you won't be charged for anything at all. In other words, there's no harm in simply letting the Trial subscription run out on its own. That said, I can still manually remove the Trial subscription from your account if you insist, if you would like to do so, please get in touch with us directly, including the email address on your Chordify account.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can’t end my trial subscription?

• Anonymous commented  · 

pls help me...give me your premum login id and pass beacuse im live in iran and our havont credit card..:((((((( plsss

• Anonymous commented  · 

No 7th chords show up in the free version. Will this and other chords show up in the premium version?

• Louis Klink commented  · 

Please make the site more affordable... there are users all over the world with different economies.. I live in Mexico and in dollars it really really expensive. I think if the price is more affordable, it would launch the site into more users from all over te world... Also it can be justified for amateur musicians who play for hobby like me.

• hemant.ahd commented  · 

I like this program in affordable price

• hemant.ahd commented  · 

Don't make cheaper yourself otherwise you will give a chance to born many another competitors.
        Prices are good at now. If you will make yourself cheap than I get benefit but you will become looser

• Lorna Johns commented  · 

Too expensive for the premium features which I can find elsewhere for free. I subscribed to premium today and have on the same day contacted support to cancel for full refund.

• Claudio Klingler commented  · 

I directly changed to premium membership just to support this great idea, even tough my first impression was I don't really need this premium features.

My first impression was: A fair price for a wonderful idea, fair and open.

But maybe I am biased because I like the open source idea so much. Continue this great work and all the other guys which are complaining about the price: Feel happy with the free version. :-)

Hello Michael,

I'm sorry that our algorithm yielded incorrect results for this Johnny Cash song. I've looked into it and the incorrect results stem from the fact that the actual chords themselves are really low in the mix. When playing this style of folk/country, the emphasis of the guitar player's notes are often the root/bass notes of the chords. Now, these notes are clearly audible, and our algorithm (wrongly) defaults to these notes being the chords in root position. Clearly, our algorithm is not perfect yet (we won't claim it is) but some songs simply just lend itself better to automatic chord recognition that others. Songs like this one, which essentially is a lead vocal (melodic), a mandolin (melodic), and a guitar that puts the emphasis on the bass notes of chords to create a sort-of 'waling-bass' line (again, melodic), will definitely trip up our algorithm. Sorry! :(

• Michael commented  · 

Problems during the joining process, then my first test. I uploaded a three chord song by Johnny Cash (Lorena) couldn't be any simpler, to see what happened. Chordify got it all wrong. NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

For this price - I should get the piano music score at least with lyrics
        this is way too expensive -

Thanks for your comment Andrew Marshall. Did you know that if you sign up to a yearly subscription, you have 14 days to trial Chordify Premium and if it doesn't suit your needs, we will give you a full refund as long as you email us to cancel within 14 days?

• Andrew Marshall commented  · 

Also, consider first month/first 5 songs free. Came hoping to see how good it is. Won't pay for something that may be poor quality. Free memberships rope customers, if your product is good.

• Steeven Gaulin commented  · 

Please consider micro-subcriptions or even just donations.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base