I suggest you ...

Chordify Premium is too expensive; the prices should be lower/cheaper

I am willing to pay but prices for plan are horrible. Besides there are many more apps that allow you to do the same thing and there are many others that will be available to users for free.

252 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Norm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anonymous is an idiot... I purchased Chordify premium in January for approx. $41.00/year....
    so for less than $1.80 per month I get the Premium program and to date i have 654 songs played in my history....if that is not a bargain I don't know what is...

• Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to the people that can't log on … I just made a short cut off my desk top, click twice and it welcomes me in no problem. check all connections check WI-FI. I am a paying customer this is NOT A SCAM

• Mick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought it on sale for $1.99/mo. for 1 yr. then it goes to 3.99/mo witch is too much, but if you added scrolling lyrics and the ability to shut off the SOUND of the lyrics (kind of the way your able to enhance the cord changes) leaving just backing tracks, this would be worth a lot more!! Also easy to write code for this, most of it already exist within your alga already...NO? or hire me

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are MANY other programs that do this and more for a one time fee of around $30.00 My personal opinion is this product is too expensive sold on a monthly recuring fee. Either less a month or a one time price competitive with other same programs. $29.99??

Yes, i just paid few days ago and just figure it out how much socks, specially on mobile and app is not possible slow the track, and many popolar songs say the chords are not avaible..
    Crap...i feel like i would be refound...

its asking me 3,00,000 rupees an year for this app, i thought it must be a glitch or maybe in Columbian or Zimbabwean currency or something where an icecream costs thousands of peso but not this thing actually costs 3,00,000 indian ruppes. in 300k i can hire two professional guitarists to sing me tunes for 8 hours daily. good luck finding subscribers at this price point .please tell me if you have more than 2 subscribers

• AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear anonymous,

We don't have an option to cancel your Trial for the following reason: when this Trial expires, it will simply run out–nothing will be automatically renewed and you won't be charged for anything at all. In other words, there's no harm in simply letting the Trial subscription run out on its own. That said, I can still manually remove the Trial subscription from your account if you insist, if you would like to do so, please get in touch with us directly, including the email address on your Chordify account.

pls help me...give me your premum login id and pass beacuse im live in iran and our havont credit card..:((((((( plsss

No 7th chords show up in the free version. Will this and other chords show up in the premium version?

• Louis Klink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the site more affordable... there are users all over the world with different economies.. I live in Mexico and in dollars it really really expensive. I think if the price is more affordable, it would launch the site into more users from all over te world... Also it can be justified for amateur musicians who play for hobby like me.

← Previous 1 3

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base