I suggest you ...

Provide offline access

Right now Chordify can only be used online. It would be nice if there was some offline feature, even if only for songs that have already been chordified (online).

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) responded  · 

We just released a new version of the iOS app. It’s version 2.1 and has Offline Support! Check it out here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/chordify-tune-into-chords/id1073624757

If you would love to see Offline Support on other platforms as well, please create a new idea stating the platform, or add it to the comments of this ticket.

Thanks for your support!

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great for the apple users that you have sorted offline use for them. What about windows and android app. I need this function on my windows laptop.

• Cobus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pleassssssse. Data extremely expensive in South Africa and reception intermittent. Please please please. Cobus. South Africa

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DO IT!!! I go out to rural areas often so it would be really helpful to use chordify offline

• Tim P. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow users to pay a fee to download chordify software so it can be used offline, release updates periodically. I would pay for this long before I paid for any of the premium service (if I wanted the premium features for free, many can be had by simply taking screenshots of the right chordify screen)

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base