I suggest you ...

Please show the BPM of the song

It would be super helpful if you would show the BPM of the song. Pretty Please :)

49 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really enjoy Chordify. However, one of the first thing I always have to do after getting a tune "chordified" is to spend time figuring out the exact time and set my metronome. It seems like it should be really easy to add a metronome feature, right?

• AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey John, thanks for your response. Again, adding this function to users is still up in the air. Currently, getting the BPM of a song is only available to Premium subscribers as part of the MIDI download; the BPM will both be embedded in the MIDI file itself and it will be part of the filename.

• John Massey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is actually one of the most important features you could add. This app has great potential to be a must have for working musicians, but without a bpm its cannot be used for much more than a novelty.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be super helpful if you would show the BPM of the song. Pretty Please :)

• Kai Weh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking forward to this one too. Should not be that complicated to implement, right?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base