I suggest you ...

Create application (app) or website optimised for mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)

273 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Ivan,

Thank you for your comment. We're developing the app right now and hope to release this in the near future, however, there still won't be the option of uploading songs directly from an iPhone unless they are in MP3, M4A or OGG format. However, you can add this as a separate idea and it is something that we will consider if lots of people vote for it.

• Ivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's 2016 already. I would really can't wait to be able to upload songs from my iPhone. Would really make my life a whole lot easier. I don't care paying for it again if I have too. Please try to make this next feature a priority.
    Any ideas on how much longer we'll have to wait ?
    Thanks

• Noah Delatte commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't over-price it, please. Chordify premium is way too expensive, it really should be a one time purchase, especially for an app. WIll this app require chordify premium? If so, I won't use it, ever.

• Asten Mikityuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was actually looking for a chordify app today and couldn't find one, I thought you guys might have already made one haha. I think an app would be a HUGE investment. I personally would pay for a chordify app and know many people who would too.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chordify app for the iPad in 2014 is to be your New Years resolution!!!!

• Keegan Fitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

an app for the upcoming premium users that enabled favorites and saved chordified songs, that can be viewed offline. and while I'm on it, why not have different tabs for the different parts of the site! "Home," "Library," etc.

• jhmcgyver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A paid IOS app and or mac app that allows you to playback Chordified songs from your user account only. This would not require for you to be online. Allowing you to take your mac or iPad to rehearsals etc. Without the need for an internet connection.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's when you out on the road you most need to get chords on the fly. Please make it available on IPhone, etc.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base