I suggest you ...

Detect and show bass note

It would be very useful to know the bass note that is played with a chord. E.g. C chord played with E as bass note, commonly notated as C/E.

421 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Wouter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a bass player, is there a bass note release planned?

Cheers, Carlos.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, yes, yes...this service is puzzling...i am trying to analyze a song using the chord chart and it is awful trying to interpret what i am hearing vs what i am reading from the chord...do you know of anyway to get charts for a song called "come live with me angel" by marvin gaye?

• Mark Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there. I notice some discrepancies sometimes with your chord translations. As an experienced piano player sometimes in a song there will be a chord like C/F or G/D but on Chordify you are just using the main chord and by eliminating those sometimes used bass chords the song loses its intended sound. Let me give you and example. Someone Saved My Life Tonight by Elton John the opening chords are Ab/Eb Db but on Chordify you would display them as just Ab and Db. Also what about more obscure chords in a song like C6 or C9 or EmDim7. I hope you get my drift if this accuracy was added it would make your service amazing. Thanks.

• Wouter van Tiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Wouter agrees with other Wouter!. Goed zo!
        Mischien een equalizer er tussen zetten zodat de bass notes er uit komen. Het is gewoon te gek dat dit tegen woordig allemaal kan. Incredible technology.

• Wouter van Tiel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well sorry but here is another ding for that same request. I am in sore need of knowing the bass line as a moderate beginner it is very difficult to figure that out. Could you add a equalizer before the chordifier (between the youtube and the program) and let us set it to a low notes only setting?

• Dominic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A section that describes what notes and where to play for bass guitar as well as other instruments, and putting it into the option of either tabs or notes would be nice.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base