I suggest you ...

Detect and show bass note

It would be very useful to know the bass note that is played with a chord. E.g. C chord played with E as bass note, commonly notated as C/E.

295 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WouterWouter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michaelmichael commented  · 

yes bass notes would be helpful as a bass player

• MickyMicky commented  · 

Il suffit de le demander j'ai enfin la main sur cette fonction tempo merci pour votre attention cela ma rendu grand service

Et j'attends pour les actions de la basse

Cela fait bientôt 1 ans que jattends de voir cette action : la partition de la basse qui défile : Il faudrait pouvoir choisir et visualiser le défilement de l'instrument de l' intéressé

Autres remarques : l'ors du défilemen sauf. erreure de mon matériel le temps n'est sur le bon tempo un décalage.

Je n'ai pas pas pleine fonction de mon abonnement prenium. Pourquoi ?

Exp: je ne peux pas activer la fontion tempo.

Merci pour efforts

• MEMETMEMET commented  · 

oui il manque bass et bpm

• Anthony QuararantoAnthony Quararanto commented  · 

love this program but i need to have bpm to play along with song

• RafeyRafey commented  · 

Definitely would live to have the basic bass notes! That would make this perfect!
        Any update on this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi Chordify! I am a premium member and am also teaching myself bass guitar. How is the development coming along?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any status on if or when the bass note will be added?

• JairoJairo commented  · 

Hello... I take this oportunity to thank you guys for the help you bring to those of us that love music... this is been the best tool for learning oportunities. I wish you guys the best of luck in everything you do.
        Thank You very much !!!!

• pat sherrenpat sherren commented  · 

teaching myself to play bass, THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!

• vipin Tamangvipin Tamang commented  · 

thnk u and God blss u lot

i need bass cover or tab

• JimmieJimmie commented  · 

I will go premium the very the this would be announced. I like Chordify but this would be an awesome add on

Bonjour à tous,

Je remercie toute l'équipe chordify pour cette approche concernant les grilles d'accords.

D'autres parts je regrette fort d'être un peut perdu sur les temps lors de la lecture des grilles,
        je partage l'avis sur un précédent commentaire que certains accords seraient exclus mais l'importance pour moi serais que la basse puisse se retrouver merci de ne pas oublier de développer cette partie.

Petite question : pour quand le midi ????

Encore un grand merci pour votre travail et vos efforts Bravo!!!!

Micky.

• ChordifyAdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  · 

Hey, thanks for your comment. This concept is definitely still being discussed at the office. We have just released a new algorithm that performs a let better at harmonic detection, and detecting the root notes of the chords was a part of this new algorithm; I think we are almost at a place where we can accurately detect (with high certainty) the correct root note of the harmonic context. That said, I have a feeling this idea is now put on the back-burner after finishing our investor campaign, our main focus is currently to update our iOS app and start development on an Android app.

I will definitely keep nudging our developers' shoulders and remind them of this idea on a weekly basis for the upcoming time, as I agree it's a valuable idea to many musicians out there (including myself!).

• Anonymous commented  · 

when will you release or work on for the bass guitar? since the app been released

• Florida FredFlorida Fred commented  · 

Seems like a filter would be needed to screen out all but the low frequencies. Obviously higher bass notes would blend in with the rest of the music and that's probably where the challenge lies. Good to know that it's being studied however.

• ChordifyAdminChordify (Chordify - Tune into chords!, Chordify) commented  · 

Hi Vic Lobo - thank you for your question. We do hope to implement soon but we are currently working on the development of the Chordify app which is taking priority and is due for release soon, so we don't have a target implementation date as yet.

• Vic Lobo CGAVic Lobo CGA commented  · 

I was wondering what the status is on "Detect & show Bass Notes"; I am a bass player and this is a great feature that would enhance my bass playing. Your assistance in this regard is greatly appreciated.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base