I suggest you ...

Ability to pick out individual notes.

There's alot of instances in most songs where they play riffs that aren't chords. If the program had the ability to tell you what individual notes are played I think that would be extremely useful.

Not asking for it to be tabbed out for me, just what notes are used

Maybe something like

[Bm Chord] then little notes like BCAD#AGb come after it showing the notes used

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Phalan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony DiBenedetto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with people requesting music notation, knowing this would be a monumental feat for guitar tablature, however, for those that play piano and read standard notation, you would have a larger number of clients.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having this as part of the Edit functionality would already be a great step forward. For example the possibility to add 4 individual notes per beat would allow us to include some lead playing in this great tool.

• Nish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a great idea. Include proper music notations (sheet music) as a piano solo so that people can play the whole song.

• Micky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Je trouve que nous avons les accords de bases mais pour un bassiste il serait très utile d'avoir la partition avec le choix de l'instrument souhaiter.
    Peut être avec un système midi
    Si non bravo !!!!! pour votre travail avec chordify

• Andrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is actually more important than it seems. Many songs have only implied chords, not to mention all the guitar solos, arpeggios, etc. If you can pick out whole chords, you should already have the functionality to pick out individual notes, so why not make it available as an option?

• E. B. Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a program that writes the full nots of the music. in yours there is chords which is great. but if there were - notes - fantastic

• Johan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was searching for this suggestion to show indeed tabs for notes played in a song. super idea !!!!
    Please plan this!
    Johan

• Alberto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show the full score of a song to be able to play it with a piano for example.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base