I suggest you ...

Allow the user to manage their own Chordified songs (organize and be able to delete)

It seems if you don't like the way a song is chordified you cannot delete it from your collection. This could get very messy after uploading many songs. To be able to organize them into a preferential order would also be most advantageous when practicing or just playing.
Thanks I wish you the best of luck getting this right one day 'great idea' but needs a lot of tweaking.
Kind Regards Des

94 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Des shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there chordify is not working at the free part. You can only buy premium?????

Horray! I'm all for a tidy song list and being able to delete older entries from my Library. Thanks for a great site.

• Doug Johnstone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when a song is uploaded and the chords identified if it is not in the key that, then the original song key is not required only the second one.so there becomes a backlog of unwanted songs in the wrong key for me. I hope this makes sence

Hello, I would like to delete songs of my own, many of them have been removed from youtube and can not be used.
    Thanks for this great work. A greeting.

Some songs are cordified with the label "unknown" rather than a title. Do you know why this is? It would be nice to be able to rename a song in the library. Thanks for the good work. Regrads John D

• Anthony Quararanto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a great program and so far the best i used but i would like to clean my library up to remove unwanted songs

• Leo A. Normandin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to manage my account by deleting songs no longer needed would be very useful. I commend you on what you have done so far and find chordify to be one of the most useful tools on the net

• Jose María Tena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you the best in the development of this tool. I do wish to be able to delete songs in my account since I can then select and keep the ones the algorithm got quite right. I t does help save much needed time and catches some chords I cannot work out and vice versa.

• Rayco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the VERY LEAST allow us to remove songs from the list!!! I've got a slew of songs that chordify just gives an error on instead of playing the track, which makes it rather useless, especially when I forget to tag said song properly... so I've got a list of three or four songs with no name and that will not play at all... There's GOT to be a better way than deleting my account and creating a new one.

-- - - - -

Seconded...

• Jose María Tena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish you the best in the development of this tool. I do wish to be able to delete songs in my account since I can then select and keep the ones the algorithm got quite right. I t does help save much needed time and catches some chords I cannot work out and vice versa.

• Chad DesRoches commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the VERY LEAST allow us to remove songs from the list!!! I've got a slew of songs that chordify just gives an error on instead of playing the track, which makes it rather useless, especially when I forget to tag said song properly... so I've got a list of three or four songs with no name and that will not play at all... There's GOT to be a better way than deleting my account and creating a new one.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base