I suggest you ...

Enable other time signatures than 4/4

I've tried some 3/4 songs and a 7/8 song and that didn't really work out (still divided in fours while showing irregular beat and not irregular as in 7/8 irregular), so I figure you haven't implemented it or it isn't working properly yet. Great program anyway, was looking for something like this for a while, keep up the good work!

375 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jan-Roelof shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Frode commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you work on making 5/8 6/8 7/8 etc...? Then Chordify would be amazing.

• Robin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sam Cooke - Bring it on home to me is in 6/8 timing - can Chordify cope with that yet?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see the picking patterns as well as the chords...My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit in particular right now for I cannot figure it out even from video on You Tube

Hi I'm also interested in this. If your working on it maybe multiple time signature in one song should be worked on to make Chordify complete and solid. Thanks.

SI YO INTRODUZCO UN TEMA EN 3/4 POR QUE ME LO SACA A 4/4,QUE HAY QUE HACER PARA QUE LO SAQUE CORRECTAMENTE.

Hi I also vote on this I'm transcribing cappella works where the meters change sometimes it's hard for me to know how to write it. Maybe with chordify that could pick this up will be a super idea. thanks

• Kaspar Schatzmann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chordify assumes currently that a song is in 4/4. wouldn’t it be possible to show the time signature (4/4, 7/4 etc)? Especially, if the time signature is changing throughout a song, it would be very helpfull to playalong….

• James Zhong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Chordify needs to know there are some 3 beats or even 5 beats songs exist in the world

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base