I suggest you ...

Provide ability to sort songs in 'My Library', especially alphabetically

I've got lots of songs in my library. I need the ability to sort them alphabetically, rather than constant scrolling to find them, very inefficient.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Paul Boyce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Categorisation idea is better. Group by user defined tags.

• Michael Keller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a setting to change the default sort method in the sections under My Profile (Favorites, Edits, Uploads and History). It would be very handy to have the sort method stay as either alphabetical or most recent depending on user preference. As it stands now I need to change to alphabetical and when I go back it sets it back to most recent.

• Keith L Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only allow it on the mobile app.. BUT also to remember what you personally choose as the sort option in your profile. SO you don't have to go and select it each time. That is annoying.

• imb4ur1973 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know on my laptop I can sort/filter my saved songs and history but it would also be amazing to do the same on the mobile app for both paid subscription and the free version

• Larry Lindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree when your doing a jam it is a pain to look up a song when have over 1000 songs in cordify. takes way to much time.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we have the option to show favourites in alphabetical order rather than the current last added order. Or even select our own order using drag and drop.

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base