I suggest you ...

Hire some musicians to edit all your algorithm-based results. For all but the most basic songs I find that the chords are off.

There are plenty of musicians needing extra money and Chordify would be MUCH better if the algorithm-based results were subjected to an edit process. I'm considering dropping my subscription because the chords are often wrong or incomplete.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do have a few editors on staff that edit some songs, however, the latest iteration of our algorithm is pretty spot on for most songs. It’s simply a matter of time before all songs in the database will be chordified with latest iteration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Björn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately I have to agree with "anonymous" above.
        Now a days when I, as a singer, come to my band with Chordify chords they politely try to play it throw once or maybe twice. The result is alway "We can't play the music using this" So they have to get the music else where. I am so sorry for this and do really hope that Chordify will improve in short time because I honestly like this product very much.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had a good experience with the quality of the chord recognition on the few dozen songs I've played so far. My only gripes are with the user interface, for which I've suggested some changes that I would like to see to improve the experience and ease of use. We'll see if others agree.

• Marc Israel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Overall very pleased with this ap in the short time been using it. I feel this will be a simple fix and build on the relationship between software and those that really want to hear and play songs right. For the future of up coming musicans too. So easy to get frustrated with guitar when what you play or sing does not feel right. Let’s make this a win win situation for all! The song called sound of sunshine by Michael Frant and Speathead is missing a cm chord after the second verse in chorus between the F and E flat two measures before the E flat on the word sound. Please let me know if you need further information to correct this.. thank you and keep up the good work. Apps like this can be the foundation of budding musicians!

Feedback and Knowledge Base