I suggest you ...

make a possibility to transpose the chords.

365 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
joana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

before I could transpose the chords, but now I dont se this function any more.
    What has happend. Please can you add this funcion again? Thanks a lot!
    I use google, not google chrome. Can that be the reason?
    Like tot hear from you soon.

Very neat idea guys. You should add a feature to transpose the chords based on capo position

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be incredibly useful in the case of instruments not in C to be able to more easily play along!!

Also as many recordings are from LP and may run slow or fast it would help to work it out right.

Greetings:
    I am wondering if the transpose cold also be included within the music sheet otself. Example, when you play a song and i goes into another key sound perhaps higher, going to another octave (if I am correct). I play by ear /chords-but cannot seem to be able to make that jump to the next octave wiuthout knowing the notes. I can hear the key change, but cannot find it on the keyboard. CK

• pike bishop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not often you get a quick reply from someone these days. You guys are 100% in this. I hope you can figure out a way to do the transposition. But either way, thank you for the response!

• ben tutt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a lot of what I'm playing is taken off of youtube with the video showing a capo, music theory isn't my strong point so the option to transpose or 'add a capo to fret x' feature would be a great help

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The option of transposing the chords would indeed be quite nice...if its easy, I hope you do add it as an option

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base