General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Load search results in a new page

I searched for a song, clicked on the top result, and found I had landed on a poor cover version. Hit "back" on my browser and I was not presented with the search results but the previous song I was playing. I had to retype the song details into the search bar. Frustrating and time-wasting.

A search results page is a no-brainer for a resource like this.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Invest in a UX designer

I think you guys could benefit from a good UX designer, that understands how musicians play and read music. IT would really really help the interface, that is currently really difficult to use. It's not very user friendly, and it's hard to figure out how anything works, or what you're looking at.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop stopping playback on songs that are supposed to be free on people who can not afford to take another bill on.

You offered a free service that is not perfect and is sometimes not correct to those who can not afford to pay. NOW HONOR that or it makes your business look shabby and 2nd rate. The business model should have been better thought out if it has come to stopping playback to beg. Solution is obtain sponsorship to upgrade services while keeping free service. If you enhance the premium membership you will be more likely to get paying memberships to increase. You are trying to generate revenue from a source that would already be paying if they could. This is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Most ANNOYING Feature

Please stop the window from dropping down to the bottom of the screen when I load a song. It started out as a curiosity (briefly), then became very annoying, and has now proceeded to really piss me off.

I'd be willing to pay for premium if it would make it stop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Your login system is one of the worst. If you forget your ID/Login, you go around in circles...just sayin.

Your login system is one of the worst. If you forget your ID/Login, you go around in circles...just sayin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chordify is out of tune. We probably pulled the wrong strings. We are notified about the issue. Please explain and fix.

Chordify is out of tune. We probably pulled the wrong strings. We are notified about the issue.

This message is being shown for all songs I attempt to upload, after successfully uploading my first song. Please explain and fix.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable other time signatures than 4/4

I've tried some 3/4 songs and a 7/8 song and that didn't really work out (still divided in fours while showing irregular beat and not irregular as in 7/8 irregular), so I figure you haven't implemented it or it isn't working properly yet. Great program anyway, was looking for something like this for a while, keep up the good work!

375 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear supporters of the other time signatures feature,

I pleased to announce that we have launched Chordify 2.0 that features a 3/4 mode.

When you press edit, you’ll find a 3/4 – 4/4 switch in the top right corner of the screen.

Kind regards,
    The Chordify Team.

8. Different payment cycles

Allow for Monthly, Annual, etc... and other forms of payment.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Great app! make it possible to download and pay multiple songs

I can only download and pay 1 song at the time. Wouldn't it also beneficial for you to make it possible for users to shop and pay multiple songs?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Transposing with capo

I would love to have the option to transpose chords with capo position instead of playing in odd keys due to different tunings.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My biggest problem with this program is trying to type in the song I am looking for> the auto correct sucks and removes what I have typed in

Kill the typing auto correct feature on the find song box>it is terrible, awful,sucks. It removes or changes what I have typed in. l have to wait for it to blink and then I can type the next letter, then wait, then type, then wait ,then type till it finally starts getting in the ballpark of what I'm looking for.Please fix this!!! I just signed up for a year, but if this continues it will be for 1 year only. Like others have said some of the timing on some songs is off but that doesn't bother me as bad…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hire some musicians to edit all your algorithm-based results. For all but the most basic songs I find that the chords are off.

There are plenty of musicians needing extra money and Chordify would be MUCH better if the algorithm-based results were subjected to an edit process. I'm considering dropping my subscription because the chords are often wrong or incomplete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do have a few editors on staff that edit some songs, however, the latest iteration of our algorithm is pretty spot on for most songs. It’s simply a matter of time before all songs in the database will be chordified with latest iteration. Sorry for the inconvenience.

13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Layout - NO

It is not good at all. the youtube video on the right and the title songs on the right jump to the left side and don't allow to see the chords as they go by on the left hand side - if this is the case, I want my money back. I suggested before to actually make that image and list of songs side smaller, or as a hide out option so that the full page could be used for the chords display- not pleased at all - please correct that otherwise I seriously want my money back

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include 6/8 time. It should work with a 4/4 setting, but doesn't. Try it with "Doble Imperio". It doesn't work.

Include 6/8 time. It should work with a 4/4 setting, but doesn't. Try it with "Doble Imperio". It doesn't work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. MAKE AN ANDROID APP

Android phones is most numerous version of phones, so I think you should make an app whit offline mode please!

THANKS!!!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

General