General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Chords on Devices (Choose and see editions)

Before both on the page and on devices (iOS) appeared the corrected version or oneself on both platforms, currently only appears the original version provided by Chordify, I would like to see the available editions of a song as on the computer page .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Contact Us feature doesn't work

The "contact us" link doesn't work, there is no email adress, no contact phone number, not a chat link to get support live, seems it is done to avoid direct contact with the customer, the most important part of the business.
      New layout is covering the view of the chords as soon as the chord cursor reached the bottom of the page the side song list and video image, jump to the left and do not allow to see the chords on the left side , there is wasted space in the page - side song list and vidoe image…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • provide offline access for windows and android users

It's great that you have sorted this for the Apple app. Please work on getting it functional for windows and android users.

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Allow users to better organize their personal favorites with user created folders.

Since I have already added so many 'favorites' to my personal Chordify library, it would be great if users could better sort and organize their own personal libraries with custom, user created folders that could be sorted in various ways for quicker access. Additionally it would be very convenient if the personal favorite 'Chordified' songs could be saved in the users chosen transcribed key by default.

Thank you for the unique and great website! I am new to the Chordify website and think it is incredible! I am looking forward to seeing many of the great user submitted suggestions implemented…

17 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear supporter of this issue,

We currently run a beta test that makes it easier to organise your songs in your library. Your feedback is much appreciated.

You can find the beta test here:
            beta.chordify.net

Thanks,
            Team Chordify

• Show chord extensions

I would like to see sevenths, ninths, augmented and diminished chords, not just the root and the quality of the chord (major / minor).

603 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              45 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear chord extensions supporters, we agree that this would be a great improvement to chordify. However, the more specific the chords become, the higher the error-rate of the automatic transcription might be. Nevertheless, we believe we can give you some addition chord extensions in the near future and in the meantime we are working to implement the ability to insert them manually using our new chord edits feature.
              --
              This feature is scheduled to be released within the next 2 weeks–we’re still dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s, hang in there a little longer, guys!

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base