1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. At the hiring session you should keep notes of people's e-mail or do some kind of rss to a accurate announce of a possible interested

At the hiring session you should keep notes of people's e-mail or do some kind of rss to a accurate announce of a possible interested

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear Anonymous,
    Thank you for your suggestion. We carefully keep track of possible partners, interns, or those interested to help us in any way. However, if you somehow feel that this is not enough, feel free to contact us.
    Kind regards,

3. Please let me know when this works

I love the concept but, as a musician, I find the results just wrong in so many ways. Take, for example, the Beatles song "Yesterday". Not very complex chord changes, but chordify gets it wrong in many places. I tries chordify with bands that use more complex chords, for example I tries chordify on about 6 songs from Steely Dan. It got them nearly all wrong. Again, great idea, but the implementation needs a lot of work. BTY, I spent much of my career in IT testing application software, so if you need someone to do some testing, let me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback. Automatic chord recognition is a hard problem, and we are continuously working on improving the quality of chord recognition. However, this is not a feature we can consider “completed” at some stage, since the quality can always be improved, therefore I’m declining it.

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Leon, thanks for your suggestion. Chordify uses the user browser to play uploaded files, or the youtube/soundcloud applet. None of these support changing the pitch of the songs, so I’m afraid there’s no easy way for Chordify to do this :-(

5. Implement Tabs

It'd be really cool to be able to look up and find the lead lines for a lot of more obscure songs online, especially if the program could automatically put them in an easily readable tablature format. I imagine this would be pretty difficult, but if possible, awesome.
    Either way, thanks a million for what you've already done, keep up the awesome work!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. stop publishing rubbish. I have just looked at your version of the chords for Phil Everly,s `up in Mabel,s room`. I have been a pro musicia

get a real musician to listen to your suggested chords before you publish the nonsense that you currently offer Example :- `Up in Mabels room` F...Abm (complete nonsense) Try.....................................................F...Ab o (or would a diminished chord cause be beyond all comprehension ?) TW.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Terence, thanks for your feedback. As you might very well know, automatic chord recognition requires incredibly complex algorithms. We are very aware that our algorithm is far from perfect, that’s why we are working on improving our algorithms every day, One of the things we are currently working hard to bring to our users, are (half-)diminished chords and ‘add9’ chords (among many other new features). Until then, unfortunately we just haven’t found a way to accurately detect a diminished chord (or add9 for that matter) so we resort to a more ‘stripped-down’ version (Ab dim becomes Abm, which is pretty close aside from the Ebb and Gbb); our apologies.

7. Not deciphers dissonant chords. For example (increased or diminished). This is very limiting in Brazilian songs like Caetano Veloso and othe

Not deciphers dissonant chords. For example (increased or diminished). This is very limiting in Brazilian songs like Caetano Veloso and others.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide sheet music or songbook version

Include a way to output and print sheet music or a songbook version that aligns lyrics and chords.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Library search enhancments

Provide search options for the library by genre, artist, title, verse word etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We would love to provide more refined search operators, but unfortunately, genre, artist, lyrics, etc. is all information that we do not have. For YouTube songs, for example, all we have is the video title, so that’s all we can search in.

12. fire everybody who works there.

terrible site-to-person relationship. terrible design. terrible "must log in" experience, terrible payout. terrible branding! don't worry about the people asking more accurate chords or melodies. you'll find the right process next. Show the love.... chordify is way more cool than you think. I would be working on a mobile game app with the note grid as the mobile platform. candy guitar crush hero.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Jay,

Thank you for your feedback. That said, I don’t think there’ll be a lot of firing going on just yet. We’d love to hear more about a more detailed user-experience–in particularly what you think is lacking; we truly appreciate all user feedback.

Please keep in mind we (still) have an incredible small team and there are only so many hours in a day!

Again, thanks for your feedback and we would love to hear from you!

13. Tabs recongnition

I would gladly pay for a feature that would recognize tabs as well!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. i will never repeat never use Facebook! Why do you push that product?

Give people who don't use Facebook access to chordify!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option to show lead note.

Ability to show the lead note ontop of the chord, example I II III IV V VI VII. This helps when working out the melody of the song.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a "verbose mode" as to see chord changes that were possibly lost/overlooked.

I assume that your chord finding algorithm has a minimum required length of sustain before it registers the sound as a chord.

To have a way (presets or a slider bar) to control how sensitive this detection is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. to export to on song app for ipad 3

its to easy and very well to obtain the chords, but its important to eport to other app for an example onsong. tks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)